This award is named after two members that took pride in completing extensive restoration on equipment.
1. Applicant must be a paid member.
2. Pictures from before the restoration of the piece must be turned in before or at the picnic, held in August. If there is not a picnic held that year pictures must be turned in no later than the August meeting.
3. The restored piece must be present along with pictures of the restoration process at Frederick County Farm Museum, Rose Hill show for judging.
4. Judging will be made by any 3 of the executive board.
5. The categories include: Gas Engine, Tractor, Farm Equipment, Lawn & Garden